Listening Paper Companions for AS and A2 AQA Music
Invaluable companions to Section A of the AQA A Level Unit 1 and Unit 4 exams – from learning and revising to exam practice.
• Recognising instruments
• Tempo and time signatures
• Chord progressions
• Tonality and modulations
• Other musical features
• Completing a melody
Topic-by-topic guidance to the musical
knowledge required in the listening paper
- Score excerpts and accompanying tracks on CD help students connect visual and aural
- Practice exercises throughout consolidate learning
- Builds on previous knowledge, growing confidence in listening
Three practice papers with excerpts on CD –
just like the AQA exams
- First question accompanied by helpful advice to ease students into the question format
- Mark schemes included for easy peer- or self-marking – with hints and tips for tricky questions throughout
- Everything you need to set practice questions or mock exams!
Plus: Comprehensive glossary defines key terms in student-friendly language – great for revision!