Interactive Revision Posters for AQA GCSE Music
Bring music theory to life with this interactive resource based around 6 superb photocopiable black-and-white A3 posters, interlinked with listening worksheets. Covering all Areas of Study for the Unit 1 exam. Audio CD included!
This structured revision tool ensures students (a) get to grips with music theory (b) retain knowledge and (c) apply their skills in exam-style questions.
Gradually builds up to the exam using:
- Attractive revision posters covering every concept and key word, using student-friendly definitions, musical extracts and audio clips
- Matching revision worksheets to consolidate learning – answers included
- Exam-style questions and answers, grouped by AoS, to provide students with the vital practice they need
- Summary poster including all key concepts to aid recall of information
- Helps develop analytical skills and gain confidence answering exam questions.
- Trains students to connect aural and visual – perfect preparation for the listening exam!