OCR AS: Case Study Support Packs
Help your students to really get to know their cases, understand the significance of each and link them to the AS specification.
- Listed alphabetically, with details, outcomes & significance, cross-referenced to the OCR AS topics.
- ‘Learning grid’ style activities for each topic, where students fill in the outcome & significance of each case.
- Match-up activity to support weaker learners – students match each case to its significance.
- Cards provided on CD-ROM – ideal for revision games.
- A ready-made reference list for OCR AS Law
- ‘At a glance’, clear, concise summaries, making cases easier to recall in an exam
- Promotes active learning & supports weaker learners through structured activities
|What do teachers have to say about these resources? (5791 and 5792)|
|'Excellent resource very wind ranging in its knowledge and could be used in many ways.'|
'This resource is very useful and will help the students
learn and remember key cases and acts which will
substantially improve their grades. I particularly liked
the flash cards which are a great tool for revision. The
tables allow students to interpret the cases in a way
which they understand.
I would definitely purchase this resource and will recommend it to my colleagues.' – A Hepple, teacher & Independent Reviewer