SOS Writing: How to Get a C in GCSE AQA Spanish
Self-contained resource supports weaker students without taking up valuable class time. Trains your weaker students to get that C in AQA GCSE Spanish!
8 specific language strategies (Opinions, Descriptions, Present Tense, Preterite Tense, Imperfect Tense, Future Tense, Giving Advice, Linking Up) are built up through carefully selected tasks.
- What does a C-grade piece of writing look like?
- How to prepare
- During the controlled assessment
- Extensive practice activities slowly build up skills for each strategy
- Examples to analyse and use as framework
- Writing task based on the example for students to write their own text
- Vocab, task type, grammar and topics all perfectly tailored to the AQA exam!