SOS Writing: How to Get a C in GCSE AQA German
Self-contained resource supports weaker students without taking up valuable class time. Trains your weaker students to get that C in AQA GCSE German!
7 specific language strategies (Opinions, Present Tense, Past Tense, Future Tense, Tenses Summary, Complex Sentences, Variety of Structures) are built up through carefully selected tasks.
- Introduction to the strategy
- Practice exercises to understand the strategy
- AQA-style controlled assessment task(s) for students to write their own text
- Checklist for self-evaluation – helps students identify strengths and weaknesses and get an insight into what examiners are looking for
- Vocab, task type, grammar and topics all perfectly tailored to the AQA exam!