GCSE Edexcel B: Unit 3 Making Geographical Decisions: Exam Skills Activity Pack
Totally focused on aiding exam performance, this resource is the comprehensive guide to the new exam style for GCSE Edexcel B Unit 3 from Summer 2014!
Exam preparation activities to practise all the Unit 3 skills in turn: Reference, communication, interpretation, evaluation, and problem solving.
- Progressive tasks with a variety of activities on each five skills – help build confidence with each step
- AfL activities focus students on how to improve their grades
- Original exam-style questions throughout
- Activities on how to make synoptic links, including mind map and gap fill exercises – supporting structured thinking and revision
- Structured around exam-style case study material on Indonesia and Brazil – also provided as colour Resource Booklets on CD
- All answers provided