WJEC Computer Science Course Companion
Help your students tackle this new course with concise yet comprehensive notes. All the computing and programming theory needed for the entire GCSE!
- Covers the whole of Unit 1: Understanding Computer Science in specification order – use as a complete guide or as separate handouts to reinforce learning
- Clear descriptions and engaging layout makes it perfect for GCSE students
- Clear diagrams aid understanding and support visual learners
- Carefully selected pseudocode and “real code” snippets ensure that examples are accessible to students learning any programming language
- End of topic questions test students’ knowledge –answers included!
- Research tasks allow students to gain a deeper understanding