GCSE Edexcel A Learning Grids
A brilliant new idea designed to support weaker students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in exact specification order. Cross-referenced for 2 of the most popular GCSE Edexcel A textbooks to ensure a structured reading of the text.
- Edexcel GCSE Geography A Geographical Foundations Revised Edition Student Book, by Andy Palmer, Michael Witherick, Phil Wood and Nigel Yates (Pearson, 2012, ISBN 978-1446905807)
- Tomorrow’s Geography for Edexcel GCSE Specification A, by Steph Warren, Mike Harcourt (Hodder Education Group, 2012, ISBN 978-1444187274)
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult and motivates the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points & the structuring of information.
- Particularly supports ‘Hands on’ learners who need to write information to absorb it.
- Case study factsheets for all required case studies.
- Engaging diagrams break up text and engage visual learners.
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option.
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher — great for cover lessons!
- Result! Revision notes – full spec coverage!