WJEC GCSE 2015 topic: Revision Guide for Print and TV Advertising
Ensure students are fully prepared for the exam, from key terms to analysis and pre-production skills.
- Key terms activities give students the language they need to discuss the exam topic
- Step-by-step analysis of print and TV adverts, focusing on key aspects of representation, narrative, audience and genre
- Key information on print and TV advertising industries – plus plenty of design practice
- Exam-style questions & pre-production tasks
- Annotated sample answers help them to recognise what makes a good answer
Specifically written for the GCSE WJEC 2015 exam – every page is relevant!
Praise for ZigZag's Annual Revision Guides...
It really helped me get my head around web-based drama - before this I had no idea idea where to start. T Wilkes, Head of Expressive Arts, Fakenham High School, Customer (2013)
FANTASTIC! Buy it – we do every year and it has really impacted on our teaching & results. N Ayres, Head of Media Studies & Customer
Motivates and encourages students to revise independently. R Logue, HoD & Customer