OCR A2 Unit G153: Criminal Law Case Study Support Pack
Help your students to really get to know their cases, understand the significance of each and link them to the crimes and defences studied in G153.
- Listed alphabetically, with details, outcomes & significance, cross-referenced to the G153 topics.
- ‘Learning grid’ style activities for each topic, where students fill in the outcome & significance of each case.
- Match-up activity to support weaker learners – students match each case to its significance.
- Cards provided on CD-ROM – ideal for revision games.
- A ready-made reference list for G153
- ‘At a glance’, clear, concise summaries, making cases easier to recall in an exam
- Promotes active learning & supports weaker learners through structured activities
I love this resource. It is an excellent 'at a glance' look at cases for students and could be used in a variety of ways. C Watts, Curriculum Leader & Independent Reviewer
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (5151)|
|'Excellent level of detail and clear links to points of law - very useful for the students.' E Sauntson, Head of Law and ZigZag Education Customer|
|"I particularly liked the fact that it does not overload you with case facts and outcomes but provides a concise overview of each case, certainly sufficient for A Level standard." E Skinner, Subject Leader and Independent Reviewer|
|"The resource would be particularly useful as a revision aid following completion of teaching as the case summaries are brief." K Phillips, Law Teacher and Independent Reviewer|
|"Accurate, well presented and precise. Having all the cases to hand is a useful reference resource for students." D Hansom, Head of Law and Independent Reviewer|