OCR A2 Unit G153: Criminal Law Case Study Support Pack
Help your students to really get to know their cases, understand the significance of each and link them to the crimes and defences studied in G153.
- Listed alphabetically, with details, outcomes & significance, cross-referenced to the G153 topics.
- ‘Learning grid’ style activities for each topic, where students fill in the outcome & significance of each case.
- Match-up activity to support weaker learners – students match each case to its significance.
- Cards provided on CD-ROM – ideal for revision games.
- A ready-made reference list for G153
- ‘At a glance’, clear, concise summaries, making cases easier to recall in an exam
- Promotes active learning & supports weaker learners through structured activities
I love this resource. It is an excellent 'at a glance' look at cases for students and could be used in a variety of ways. C Watts, Curriculum Leader & Independent Reviewer