VB.NET Practical Programming Guide for OCR Computing
Comprehensive programming guide divided into 9 topics giving
students a structured learning path.
Covers all practical programming aspects, with practice activities throughout.
- Cross-referenced to the OCR GCSE Computing specification
- For developing GUI Windows-based applications (as opposed to console mode)
- Source code is compatible for VB.NET Express 2005/2008/2010
- Detailed notes will provide the perfect companion to your teaching
- Questions & activities throughout provide active learning, ensuring your students have grasped the key points - all answers provided!
- 'What You Should Already Know' sections recap previous learning and summary checklists for each topic allowing students to check their progress