Differentiated Homeworks for AQA GCSE PE
19 imaginative and varied homeworks, each at two differentiated levels, allowing you to easily tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
- Interesting activities include: mind maps, key term match-up, complete the table, labelling diagrams, gap fill, prose answers, questionnaires, presentations, commentaries, crosswords, graphs, multiple choice and more...
- Extension activities are provided throughout to stretch and challenge Gifted and Talented learners
- Lower ability sheets for learners up to C/B grade and higher ability from C/B–A*
This resource is a fantastic tool in the teaching of AQA GCSE P.E. The specification is covered in adequate detail with a range of differentiated activities. It caters for all extremes of abilities with simple key word activities up to challenging extension tasks.J Clark, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
- Also fully referenced to key skills to easily provide evidence of this in your teaching
- Answers provided for easy marking
- Covering every topic of the AQA GCSE theory content