Set Text Companions for AS and A2 OCR Latin & Classics
Original translation and detailed commentary – including notes on style, grammar and context, picking up where the set text notes end. Give it to students either as a complete companion, or as handouts to support your class teaching. The perfect complement to the set text!
- Well-informed notes set the Latin text in its social, historical and literary context
- Discussion of literary techniques
- Activities and/or exam-style questions help students engage with and develop their own personal response to the text
- Glossary of linguistic terms
- Specifically designed to support students in areas identified for improvement in examiners' reports.
- Written in student-friendly language
- Written by an experienced examiner
These are exactly the kind of clear notes I wanted.Michaela, Latin student
Seeing this resource has inspired me to continue with Latin to A Level.