Unit 2 Area A1 Investigation Companion: Religion & Science: Origins of the World
Debates in religion and science are often portrayed simplistically in the media, while academic texts are less accessible. This guide strikes the perfect pitch for AS students, introducing them to the key issues and debates in bite-sized chunks.
Concise and comprehensive coverage gives students a firm grounding in key debates, then inspires and challenges them to investigate the issues further. Use as a classroom resource or independent study guide.
- Balanced & up-to-date survey equips students to develop & defend their own opinion
- ‘In a Nutshell’ boxes summarise key debates and thinkers
- Students engage with the material through Key Questions
- Structured ‘Further Investigation’ tasks for self-study
- Glossary of key terms
- Writing frame for exam answers