Carol Ann Duffy: Complete Poetry Pack supporting Weaker Learners
A flexible and easy-to-digest pack of study notes, interesting questions and fun activities. Designed to help weaker learners better understand Duffy’s poetry and achieve a grade C.
Students are led through all 15 poems step-by-step using:
- Simple and easy-to-understand notes which match the Assessment Objectives
- Multi-sensory activities which are fun and target a variety of learning types
- PEE exercises which breakdown the idea of essay writing into small and manageable chunks
Perfect for weaker learners wanting to improve their grades for GCSE.D Massey, Literacy and English Tutor and Independent Reviewer
Notes also encourage further exploration with carefully-selected web links.
Includes help for the exam and controlled assessment
- Check knowledge with a fun quiz
- Revise with summary tables – quick visual refreshers!
- Practise writing with easy essay tips
- Practise exam questions in the style of the exam
- Check progress against sample answer – how to move from a D to a C grade!
- Practice the controlled assessment with stimulating questions