by an OCR Law teacher with real experience of what is
required in the classroom, the resource includes:
- Bullet-point notes presenting need-to-know content in
short, snappy sentences to aid maximum retention
- Modern case studies providing up-to-the-minute
- Tips on how to tackle the exam ensuring students are
prepared beyond just knowing the subject content
- Model answers provide an exemplar response for
students & examiners commentary show exactly where
the marks come from
- Exam-style questions throughout giving students
plenty of practice at honing their exam technique
- Wide variety of comprehension activities to keep
- Entire specification covered. All answers provided.
Updated November 2011 in line with current events and
recent changes in the law.