Kindertransport Activity Pack
Build students confidence and knowledge for their assessment.
A very detailed and thoughtful resource... It contains
a number of useful questions and suggestions. The
timeline and historical notes were also particularly
V Denman, English Examiner & HoD, Independent Reviewer
Engaging worksheets and tasks for the whole play, cross-referenced to the new GCSE AOs. Structured to provide, for every section of the play:
- A summary of the action
- Core and extension questions
- Worksheets on characters and themes
- Further activities, including creative tasks, drama activities and Speaking & Listening tasks.
- Sample higher question, with a full plan and answer
- Sample answer includes activities and examiners comments for students to identify the strengths and weaknesses
- Using PEE and integrating quotations
Extra worksheets consolidate ideas relevant to the whole text: imagery, symbolism and dramatic techniques.