‘One of the best resources that I have seen for
a long time... It enables teachers to focus
more on the understanding... [and] spend more time
with students both interacting when introducing
topics but also helping students with problems.’
The Complete Teaching Programme
For the International GCSE Edexcel A Specification (4MA0,
first teaching September 2009)
and the Edexcel Certificate in Mathematics (first teaching September 2011)
Hand out the write-on booklets to the students, and keep hold of the filled-in ‘crib sheet’. The teacher leads the discussion with the crib for reference, helping students to complete their theory notes and work through interesting tasks successfully.
Students benefit from the tasks which illuminate the theory, leading to better understanding. They then complete other engaging tasks and questions on their own. Because they are actively contributing to their notes, students engage with the material, leading to enhanced learning.
The pupils spend more time thinking and doing; the teacher more time introducing topics and helping students which together leads to better exam performance.Complete programme for your classroom delivery
'The handouts can be projected so the teacher and
the students are working together.'
- Full coverage of the new A specification
- Tried, tested and refined over years of teaching in an independent school
- Excellent examples, varied questions, clear diagrams
- Differentiation – vary teacher input to match the group’s needs
- Flexibility – use as a complete teaching programme, or as a massive bank of topic resources