You are viewing a teaching resource that has been retired.
It is likely that it has been replaced by a new edition for the new specifications.
Please go to the ZigZag Education homepage to select your subject, level and exam board to find the latest version.
Elodie's Diary - Listening Activities
Uniquely interesting for students whilst providing perfect exam preparation!
Spark your students’ interest with this real-life diary following Elodie’s 3-month placement in England. Prepare them for the exam and improve their listening skills with 97 audio tracks and accompanying exam-style exercises.
"C’était une expérience inoubliable pour moi... On peut dire que j’en tire beaucoup de positif." Elodie
- 19 diary entries, each with a Foundation exam-style question.
- Each diary entry is followed by a dialogue between Elodie and a friend. These contain engaging details about her life in France and give a unique insight into a French person’s view of English culture and lifestyle.
- All with multiple exam-style questions (Foundation and Higher).
- Flexible: transcripts available to support listening and practise reading skills.
- Full answers.
- Extension activities throughout to practise writing in French
- Go online to read extra entries in Elodie’s blog
Resource includes: Photocopy masters + 2 audio CDs. Also includes VLE versions with links to individual worksheets & mp3 tracks.