Ecology Support Pack for A2 OCR Biology
"This is an excellent resource that closely
matches the specification. It has an excellent
blend of information resources and question
resources, allowing the teacher to both deliver the
content and assess student understanding with ease.
I particularly like the mathematical calculations
as students do not tend to get enough of these and
they will provide excellent training for the
examinations. I love the fact that this has an
emphasis on students using the information through
questions and essays. The research questions on the
worksheets are excellent. I am currently using the
resources in lesson and they are working
Ecology Support Packs for A Level OCR Biology
Comprehensive packs of classroom resources for A Level OCR Biology.
The AS pack covers Unit F212 Module 3: Biodiversity and Evolution, split into three topics: Biodiversity, Classification and Evolution.
The A2 pack covers parts of Unit F215: the Variation section of Module 1, Module 3 Ecosystems and Sustainability, and the Animal Behaviour section of Module 4
- Factsheets with key information, examples, and definitions
- Each followed by a worksheet with short and long answer questions, research tasks and essays
- Practical tasks and games at the end of each topic for students to practice skills without the need for a field trip
- Exam-style test to bring the three topics together
- Fully covers and cross-references the AS OCR specification
- Cross-referenced to AS AQA and Edexcel specifications
- All answers included
"This is the best piece of work I have reviewed –
really rather excellent. Well written and thorough. The
detail is excellent and well varied with factsheets,
worksheets and questions."
P Holden, Biology Teacher & Independent Reviewer
"Concise and easy to follow. I particularly liked the
ideas for practicals in the classroom. Matched factsheets
and worksheets allow the student to review work and make
sure they understand the key points."
E Shores, Biology Teacher & Independent Reviewer