Captain Corelli's Mandolin for A Level English (3rd edition)
Captain Corelli's Mandolin
The Comprehensive Guide for A Level
Intelligent teaching notes interspersed with fantastic activities and questions to engage and motivate your students.INCLUDES
- The multiple contexts of the novel
- DeBerniere’s writing style, themes, characters & characterisation
- Structure and development of the novel form
- A variety of well thought out exercises, including group work, comprehension and more!
- A wide selection of essay titles for examination / coursework practice!
- New Edexcel Literature Unit 3 format examination questions for perfect preparation!
H Griffiths, English Teacher & Independent Reviewer
“The mix of analytical detail with the opportunities for students to extend this skill in the range of activities provided is admirable. It not only allows students to consider the text independently on many levels: structure, form, characterisation, etc. but also allows students to consider the text in a 'loose' canonical sense, e.g. how its narrative structure and technique connects with Woolf and Scott Fitzgerald."
M Appiah, English Teacher & Independent Reviewer
|Has also been identified for|
|Open Units||Shakespeare Units||Semi-open units|
|OCR Literature Unit 1||
Edexcel Lit U4
OCR Lit U4
WJEC Lit U3
OCR Lit/Lang U2
OCR Lit/Lang U4
Edexcel Lit/Lang U4
|AQA A Lit U4||
AQA A Lit U3 (Love Through the Ages)
OCR Lit U2 (Post-1900)
WJEC Lit U2 (Specified Author)
Edexcel Lit/Lang U2 (Women's Lives)