The Rivals for A Level English
The Rivals by Richard Brinsley Sheridan Study Notes
for A Level
A resource unrivalled in quality!
Comprehensively covers themes, issues and contexts:
- Women & Marriage
- Sentiment & Sensibility
- Literary, theatrical, historical and authorial contexts!
- Character analyses; another essential insight for those comparing The Rivals with any other text!
- Questions focusing on the play as a whole
- Every scene analysed and explained
- A focus on the first performance
|Has also been identified for|
|Open Units||Shakespeare Units|
|AQA A Lit/Lang U1||
Edexcel Lit U4
OCR Lit U4
WJEC Lit U3
OCR Lit/Lang U2
OCR Lit/Lang U4
Edexcel Lit/Lang U4
AQA A Lit U4
Edexcel Lit U2
WJEC Lit/Lang U3