The School for Scandal for A Level English
The School for Scandal by Richard Brinsley Sheridan Study Notes
for A Level
Absolutely essential insight into this classic comedy!
- Scene by scene summary with commentary.
- Detailed analysis of all contexts:
Literary > Theatrical > Historical > Authorial
- Detailed analysis of dialogue, themes & issues:
Women & Marriage > Money & Debt > Scandal & Reputation
- Written by an experienced examiner.
- Practice examination questions.
Rebecca Grundy, ZigZag KS5 English Specialist
|Has also been identified for|
|Open Units||Shakespeare Units|
|OCR Literature Unit 3 (Section B)||
Edexcel Lit U4
OCR Lit U4
WJEC Lit U3
OCR Lit/Lang U2
Edexcel Lit/Lang U4
AQA A Lit U4
Edexcel Lit U2
WJEC Lit/Lang U3