Multiple Choice Practice Questions
for GCSE AQA Trilogy Science
A superb revision tool and confidence builder for this challenging question type, an integral part of the GCSE exams!
- 130+ original questions with answers per pack, testing every topic for excellent exam prep.
- Covers applied knowledge, facts, maths and practical skills – just like the real papers.
Brilliant for formative assessment... This will allow teachers and students to easily identify their strengths and weaknesses, giving them tailored and specific feedback so that they can progress
But it gets better!
This resource is so well thought out, it's incredible!
- Answers for the first set of questions have worked solutions and careful commentary so students can self–assess and learn from mistakes
- Students then apply their learning to the second set of questions – a truly formative approach!
Perfect for homework, in-class revision or cover lessons, with no teacher preparation required.
- 4.1 Cell biology
- 4.2 Organisation
- 4.3 Infection and response
- 4.4 Bioenergetics
- 4.5 Homeostasis and response
- 4.6 Inheritance, variation and evolution
- 4.7 Ecology
- 5.1 Atomic structure and the periodic table
- 5.10 Using resources
- 5.2 Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- 5.3 Quantitative chemistry
- 5.4 Chemical changes
- 5.5 Energy changes
- 5.6 The rate and extent of chemical change
- 5.7 Organic chemistry
- 5.8 Chemical analysis
- 5.9 Chemistry of the atmosphere
- 6.1 Energy
- 6.2 Electricity
- 6.3 Particle model of matter
- 6.4 Atomic structure
- 6.5 Forces
- 6.6 Waves
- 6.7 Magnetism and electromagnetism
- GCSE AQA Biology Paper 1
- GCSE AQA Biology Paper 2
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 1
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 2
- GCSE AQA Combined Science Trilogy (8464)
- GCSE AQA Multiple Choice Questions
- GCSE AQA Physics Paper 1
- GCSE AQA Physics Paper 2
- GCSE Biology
- GCSE Biology Multiple Choice Practice Questions
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE Chemistry Multiple Choice Practice Questions
- GCSE Multiple Choice Practice Questions
- GCSE Physics
- GCSE Physics Multiple Choice Practice Questions
- GCSE Science Multiple Choice Practice Questions
- GCSE Trilogy