GCSE OCR Latin Set Texts Guides
Prose Literature 2023–2024
Translations and textual analysis of Prose set texts for the GCSE exams in 2023-24. Each text is broken down into manageable chunks, translated into English and accompanied by meaningful notes on style, grammar and literary effects.
For each section of the text:
- Aided translation activity – suggested word order, additional vocabulary and comprehension questions all support students in making sense of the Latin
- Widely spaced Latin text next to clear translation – perfect balance between literal, easy-to-follow translations & an eloquent rendering of the text
- Detailed student-friendly notes deepen their appreciation of the text
- Overview and biographical notes put the work in context
- Key technical vocab highlighted – glossaries included
- Practice Exam Questions with mark schemes – fully prepare your students for the exams!