KS3 and GCSE DT Assessment for Learning Packs
for use with the 2013/14 National Curriculum and 2017/19 GCSE (9–1) AQA assessment criteria
Boost student attainment with these packs of targeted, structured and ready-made AfL sheets for KS3 and GCSE (9–1) AQA Design and Technology – perfect for self, peer and teacher assessment.
Benefits for students:
- Develops a better understanding of the assessment criteria
- Encourages active and independent learning – students take ownership!
- Prepares students with key skills for future assessments, employment and life!
Benefits for teachers:
- Perfect for predicting levels, Ofsted observations and parents’ evening
- Saves planning and preparation time
- Enables focused and consistent feedback, pinpointing areas of weakness
- Detailed guidelines on how to implement AfL into DT lessons
- For KS3:
- Supportive worksheets with assessment tables cover each stage of the design process
- Presented in a variety of formats, so there’s always an appropriate worksheet for the task and approach taken
- Plus! Product analysis and specification help sheets and SCARED cards for idea generation
- For GCSE:
- Assessment tables cover each stage of the GCSE (9–1) AQA NEA assessment criteria
- Provided in A4 sheet format to support individual tasks, and as an A5 booklet to support the whole NEA project