GCSE AQA Media Studies Topic Tests
New resources for assessment from Summer 2023 coming soon
Comprehensive topic-by-topic question banks with full coverage of the GCSE AQA Media Studies specification. Track your students’ progress and pinpoint strengths and weaknesses.
Boosts student confidence with a variety of progressive questions – each test builds in difficulty from multiple-choice to short-answer to extended-response questions.
- Every close study product covered (assessment from 2021).
- Can be undertaken in class, as homework or as revision!
- Provides a test a fortnight over a 2-year course.
Plus! Provided in both write-on ‘practice exam’ and non-write-on ‘question only’ formats for full flexibility.
Complete with student-friendly mark schemes for self- or peer assessment – plus students can return to their completed tests to revise!
- Arctic Monkeys, I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
- Doctor Strange
- Galaxy TV Advert
- GCSE AQA Media Studies (8572)
- GCSE Media Studies
- GCSE Media Studies Topic Tests
- GCSE Topic Tests
- I, Daniel Blake
- Julie Adenuga Beats 1 Radio
- Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
- Lara Croft Go
- Media One
- NHS Represent Campaign
- One Direction, History
- Radio 1 Launch Day
- The Daily Mirror
- The Times
- Media Studies Topic Tests
- Doctor Who