Structured Cover Lessons for GCSE AQA Media Studies
New resources for assessment from Summer 2023 coming soon
An invaluable collection of fully resourced, stand-alone cover lessons geared specifically towards the 2017 GCSE AQA Media Studies specification. Structured, progressive activities cover all four media frameworks, contexts, close study products and unseen products.
You’ll always have a lesson relevant to the course – even when there’s no time to prepare!
- Focused lesson objectives define clear learning outcomes.
- Key information sections cover everything students need to know for each lesson – no subject specialist or teacher input required.
- Varied, accessible tasks build understanding of core spec content and practise key skills.
- Scaffolding supports your lower-ability students!
- Extension tasks ensure your fastest finishers stay motivated – or perfect for homework nights!
- Arctic Monkeys, I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
- Doctor Strange
- Galaxy TV Advert
- GCSE AQA Media Studies (8572)
- GCSE Cover Lessons
- GCSE Media Studies
- GCSE Media Studies Cover Lessons
- I, Daniel Blake
- Julie Adenuga Beats 1 Radio
- Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
- Lara Croft Go
- Media One
- NHS Represent Campaign
- One Direction, History
- Radio 1 Launch Day
- The Daily Mirror
- The Times
- Doctor Who
- Media Two Section A