Starters and Plenaries for GCSE Eduqas Food Prep & Nutrition
Stimulate your students’ appetites for learning and encourage them to want to learn more with these short and exciting starters and plenaries – With full specification coverage in spec order and designed explicitly for the New Eduqas GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition specification.
Write-on in-class activities have been carefully designed to bridge the gap between theory and cooking practice.
- Perfect mixture of activities to motivate and enthuse all learning styles
- Visual and clear links to food and nutrition empower deeper understanding and application of knowledge
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities develops independent and cooperative learning methods
- Opportunities for peer-assessment and self-reflection allow students to reveal their weaknesses and track progress.
- Complete teacher’s notes with clear learning aims
- Instructions and answers for every activity
- Food Commodities
- GCSE Starters and Plenaries
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Starters and Plenaries
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- Starters and Plenaries for Food
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE Eduqas Food Preparation and Nutrition (C560)
- Where Food Comes From
- Principles of Nutrition
- Component 1 Principles of Food Preparation and Nutrition
- Diet and Good Health
- The Science of Food
- Cooking and Food Preparation