Learning grids for GCSE Eduqas Chemistry
A brilliant idea designed to support differentiation. Students work through the question grids to review each specification point. Working alone or in pairs, with or without their books, every student can engage with this resource.
Progressive structure helps students grasp the basics before tackling applied questions. A godsend for weaker students who find it difficult to absorb information in class. Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it.
Very easy way for students to review knowledge and check they are making progress
- Leads to active learning, scaffolding of understanding and student confidence
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework or cover lesson
- Students work individually, you can focus where the help is needed
- End result: revision notes – with full spec coverage!
- Pack includes question-only grids and answer versions for easy marking.
- Also includes key skills for practicals and Maths.
- Bonding, structure and properties
- Carbon compounds
- Chemical formulae, equations and amount of substance
- Chemistry of acids
- Component 1: Concepts in Chemistry
- Earth and its atmosphere
- Energy changes in chemistry
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE Chemistry Learning Grids
- GCSE Eduqas Chemistry (C410)
- GCSE Learning Grids
- GCSE Science Learning Grids
- Particles and atomic structure
- Production, use and disposal of important chemicals and materials
- Pure substances and mixtures
- Rate of chemical change and dynamic equilibrium
- Reactivity series and extraction of metals
- The periodic table and properties of elements