A Level OCR Economics 2019
From September 2019, OCR's A Level Economics specification has been streamlined: teaching content has been removed (including some whole topics such as 'the environment' and 'cost-benefit analysis'). In OCR's words:
- "The order of our topics and content has been rearranged to align more naturally with the way a number of teachers choose to deliver the content in the classroom."
- "We have removed repetition, ensuring that content is in its most appropriate place."
- "Command words have been streamlined. We have five straightforward, clear and exact command words in the specification that make it explicit what is expected of students."
- "There is a little less for you to teach as we have removed some content."
- "We haven’t made any changes to the structure of our assessments, or the types of questions your students will be asked."
You can read more about the changes on this document from OCR.
View the new specification on OCR's website. Below you'll find details of photocopiable resources specifically designed and adapted for the new specification.
Select a product below for full details and to view an inspection copy.