A Level AQA Physics eRevision
My dept achieved the highest marks in the school and I believe we are in the top 5% nationally... eRevision helped the staff and students attain such impressive results– S Ravendran, Head of Media & Subscriber
Progress Tracking! Students much more likely to complete their revision
Many of my students are working far ahead of the others and the colour-coding/percentages are an intrinsic motivation tool to get greens [pass] or 100%! The writing activities are particularly helpful as the model answers give the students an idea of how to score better marks – S Ravendran, Head of Media & Subscriber
- Exam style questions with model answers for every subtopic
- Matches the specification
- Slots into your scheme of work
- Easy set up!
- No marking!
Integrated computer marking
- Minimal admin
Simple student/class tracking
- Constructive homework
Students log in and complete the interactive homework.
Teacher logs in to view. No marking!
- Challenges all learners
Adjusts questions, complexity and pass marks based on target grades.
Identifies weaknesses quickly and fills gaps in learning.
I was very impressed with how motivating and engaging it is!– J Ermina, Spanish Teacher & Peer Reviewer
- Medals, trophies and leaderboards
- Change your target grade
- Variety of interactive challenges
- 3-try system allows students to self-correct
I love the fact that it really encourages independence and it is in my mind a key revision tool for independent learning– L Bird, Head of Media & Peer Reviewer
Simple, Scaleable, School Subscription Solutions!
- Bulk discount school pricing
- Flexible prices to suit your school size/budget
- Hassle free auto-renewal
- Private single-student licence available
Click here to explore eRevision and trial it for yourself!
- AQA Physics A Level
- AQA Physics Paper 1
- AQA Physics Paper 2
- AQA Physics Year 1
- AQA Physics Year 2
- Core content
- Fields and their consequences
- Further mechanics and thermal physics
- Measurements and their errors
- Mechanics and materials
- Nuclear physics
- Particles and radiation
- Science eRevision