BTEC L3 Nationals Information Technology Unit 1 - eRevision
What’s it all about:
Fast and effective online interactive learning and eRevision.
80 fun interactive challenges cover all areas of the examined Unit 1 (Information Systems) – including 220 marks' worth of exam-style questions with model answers. Differentiated content based on target grade.
The most enjoyable revision site yet
My pupils adore this resource
Features for Students:
- 3-try system allows students to self-correct
- Tailored to each student as they set their own target grade
- 6 different interactive challenge types add huge novelty, promoting engagement
Benefits for Students:
- Progress Tracking Map!
- Provides instant feedback and allows for 3 times faster learning than traditional exercises
- Addictive qualities of eRevision lead to unexpected high achievement
A great, intuitive system... My dept achieved the highest marks in the school and I believe we are in the top 5% nationally... eRevision helped the staff and students attain such impressive results
Benefits for Teacher:
- No marking! ~ Integrated computer marking
- Slots into any SoW
- Constructive interactive homework ~ Teacher oversight of student progress. No marking!
I was very impressed with how motivating and engaging eRevision is!
All your homework set and marked!
- Easy set-up!
- Intuitive class tracking
- Optional parental access
It's varied, fun and engaging, with medals, trophies and leader boards and 6 different challenge types: