58 Ready-made Classroom Activities for EFL and ESOL
58 Quick EFL and ESOL Activities...
...that don't need a photocopier!
Interest and engage students from the start of the lesson, ensuring everyone learns at their best!
- Starters and fillers to get everyone enjoying themselves
- These activities build confidence, motivate, and develop teamwork and thinking skills...
- ...all at the same time as teaching vocab, pronunciation, grammar and writing!
- Fresh new activities: Practical ideas that work in the classroom
- Arranged by 5 levels to match EFL and ESOL requirements
- Minimal preparation
Tried and tested with much success
"I love it! Ideal pick-up-and-teach activities. A
range of activities that suit all interests and
levels which is exactly what is needed in an EFL
"Introduces a competitive element in the lesson and
develops the students' English skills as well as
team work and thinking skills."
"A good one-stop shop for beginner/end of lessons
and gap fillers/motivators."
"It will help EAL students gain more confidence in
the English skills... I like that they were all
quick, simple activities that didn't take much
"As an EAL teacher I often find it difficult to
find resources like this - thank you!"