Topic on a Page for BTEC Nationals in Sport (Unit 1 and 2)
Very good quality... Uses language that is easy to understand
10-14 expertly designed and photocopiable A3 revision posters with concise, easy-to-learn summaries for unit 1 and unit 2 of the BTEC Nationals in Sport specification.
- Succinct notes summarise difficult theory
- Diagrams, graphs and images support students’ visual understanding
- Numerous practical examples to encourage effective application of key principles and concepts
- Perfect for end-of-topic consolidation and revision
- Display in classroom or at home, or use as place mats
- Activity pages make excellent homework
The presentation is engaging... with the right amount of visual and written support... supporting learners of all levels and grades
- Summary poster giving at-a-glance overview
- Write-on activity poster with focused and varied tasks
Full colour versions:
Add PDF or Editable Word versions upgrade at checkout.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9865)
A very impressive resource. The resources are well presented, colourful [PDF+Word Versions] and eye catching. The information is ordered in a logical manner and it is clear to understand... students would find these useful and informative. This resource would be really good to display in classrooms, so that students could always view it when completing activities or revision. This would also just be a useful tool for students to create their own prompt cards or revision tools or just to be used as a stand alone revision tool.
The resource is very good quality, that would benefit students studying unit 1, which historically, they find quite challenging. It uses language that is easy for students to understand and gives enough information without it being overwhelming... It has a lot of information, but does not look cluttered. A concise way of looking at all the key information
Excellent presentation and layout... The mind maps are pleasing on the eye and immediately engage the learner. The knowledge displayed is completely relevant to the unit content learners need for this externally assessed unit. The information is displayed in a logical manner, which allows learners to scaffold their learning and build on what they already know. I really like the layout and the images used... they are very engaging and relevant to the unit content [and] help to cement learners understanding of key components of anatomy and physiology.
The resource is very detailed and clearly allows the pupils to gain knowledge for the subject area...The presentation is engaging... with the right amount of visual support and written support... supporting learners of all levels and grades to [with] their understanding. I am looking forward to being able to share this resource with [my] pupils.
What do teachers say about this resource? (10198)
I really like this resource and think it would be a good addition to any teacher who is teaching on unit 2. I really like the layout... the way in which terms are described/explained is good, it’s in a way that students will be able to grasp with ease.. the use of images throughout compliments the text very well. The resource would enhance learning... it’s clear and concise which I think students will like. It’s a great way to re-cap over information and could be used in a range of tasks in the classroom, there is a lot of flexibility here.
Good use of images, easy to navigate... layout and images are visually pleasing and aid learner engagement. Learners are able to recap and consolidate knowledge.
Excellent. Really useful when preparing for tracking tests. It is better than other resources as the content is laid out in a clear and concise manner.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- BTEC Level 3 National Certificate in Sport (603/0458/3)
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Fitness Services (601/7215/0)
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Sport (603/0460/1)
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Sport (601/7218/6)
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma Sport (603/0459/5)
- BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Sport (601/7220/4)
- BTEC National Level 3 Sport Topic on a Page
- BTEC Nationals
- BTEC Topic on a Page
- knowledge organisers
- Pearson BTEC
- Sport (2016)
- Topic on a Page for PE
- Vocational Sport Topic on a Page
- Fitness Training and Programming for Health, Sport and Well-being