Multiple Choice Practice Questions for GCSE AQA Chemistry
Great for Assessment for learning!
A superb revision tool and confidence builder for this challenging question type, an integral part of the new GCSE exams!
- 250+ original questions with answers, testing every topic for excellent exam prep.
- Covers applied knowledge, facts, maths and practical skills – just like the real papers.
But it gets better!
- Answers for the first set of questions have worked solutions and careful commentary so students can self–assess and learn from mistakes
- Students then apply their learning to the second set of questions – a truly formative approach!
Perfect for homework, in-class revision or cover lessons, with no teacher preparation required.
- GCSE Multiple Choice Practice Questions
- GCSE Chemistry Multiple Choice Practice Questions
- GCSE Science Multiple Choice Practice Questions
- GCSE AQA Multiple Choice Questions
- 4.2 Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- 4.3 Quantitative chemistry
- 4.4 Chemical changes
- 4.5 Energy changes
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE AQA Chemistry (8462)
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 1
- 4.1 Atomic structure and the periodic table
- 4.10 Using resources
- 4.6 The rate and extent of chemical change
- 4.7 Organic chemistry
- 4.8 Chemical analysis
- 4.9 Chemistry of the atmosphere
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 2