NEA Prep Packs for GCSE (9–1) Eduqas
Kick-start your students’ NEA projects every year!
Develop students’ research, planning and production skills with these unique guides, totally focused on maximising NEA performance for Component 3: Creating Media Products. Can be applied to any set brief, for use year after year!
- NEA breakdown and checklists get to grips with the requirements of the exam board and the marking criteria.
- Useful analyses of relevant and effective media products familiarise students with the research process. Covers: codes and conventions, key genres, target audience, use of media language and representation.
- Creative suggestions for idea-generating and planning techniques to kick-start the production process.
- Focused notes on pre-production, practical and technical skills, from scriptwriting and shot types to the use of typography and colour schemes.
Plus! Practical activities with indicative content included.
What do teachers have to say about this resource? (9017)
A very comprehensive resource... all AOs are fully covered (in so much as they are permitted to be so without too much scaffolding) and meet the requirements of the specification... Useful inclusion of examples to support learning... The comprehensive range of ideas will be very useful for learners who need more support, but also provide an element of choice for more independent learners... Very useful for students to refer to in order to support their independent research and planning.' - S Backhouse, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
- Advertising and Marketing: Film
- Advertising and Marketing: Music
- Component 3: Creating Media Products
- Design Software
- Magazine Design
- Media Production
- Media Studies
- Non-exam Assessment
- Set Briefs
- Website Design