Learning Grids for AS & A Level AQA
A useful resource for both teaching and revision
A brilliant way to support weaker learners. Students read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in exact specification order. Cross-referenced to the major textbooks to ensure structured study.
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult – motivates the less willing and supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information to absorb it.
The exam preparation section also gives learners the chance to evaluate these concepts for themselves and to develop their skills in critical thinking, which is also essential for assessment questions in the exam
- Easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option.
- Minimal teacher preparation/ interaction – great for cover lessons!
- Identification of key points and the structuring of information leads to active learning.
- Starter activities for each topic engage students and build understanding of key concepts.
- Full answers provided – revision notes with full spec coverage to go!
- Exam preparation sections – students critically assess arguments and criticisms to improve their evaluative skills.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9616)
Good resource. Helpful for students and their revision. It covers all the topics in adequate detail. They can be used in lessons as students work their way through the textbook (or not). The tables give a good overview of what students need to know. It is also a good resource for students to have on them when doing their final revision before the exams. Matches the specification really well. All of the topics covered are from the specification and follow the order of the specification.