Vocal Skills: Topic on a Page for GCSE AQA Drama
- Hand out at the end of the study as consolidation, or before exams for effective revision
- Assign partially completed posters as in-class activities or as homework
- Display in classroom or use as placemats – great visual cues!
An in-depth understanding of vocal skills is crucial for any Drama student – whether for practical or written work.
These 10 highly visual, A3 revision posters break down everything students need to know about voice into easily-digestible chunks
Covering accent and dialect, pace and rhythm, volume and diction, pitch and inflection, song and choral speaking, each page is provided as:
- A complete revision poster
- A partially complete activity poster with varied and focused tasks for independent revision
- Concise notes summarise essential knowledge
- Diagrams and images facilitate understanding and retention of information – perfect for visual learners!
- Exam-style questions and assessment tips put theory into practice