End-of-Topic A4 Quick-Mark Homeworks for GCSE AQA Chemistry
- A Simple Model of the Atom
- The Periodic Table and Transition Metals
- Chemical Bonds
- Bonding and Structure
- Carbon and Surface Properties
- Quantitative Chemistry
- Quantitative Chemistry (HT only)
- Metals and Acids
- Energy Changes
- Rates of Reactions
- Reversible reactions and dynamic equilibrium
- Carbon compounds as fuels and feedstock
- Reactions of alkenes and alcohols
- Synthetic and naturally occurring polymers
- Chemical analysis
- Chemistry of the atmosphere
- Potable water and life cycle assessments
- Using materials and the Haber process
Revise early while the topic is fresh!
This set of engaging end-of-topic homeworks makes it so quick and easy to consolidate your students’ knowledge straight after teaching to maximise retention.
Over 450 questions covering every topic in specification order – a systematic approach ensuring complete comprehension.Differentiated
- Fundamentals: Targeted at students aiming for grade 4–5 to build a solid foundation.
- Challenge: Helping students to hit grade 6.
- Extension: Stretching students to grade 7 and beyond. Addresses higher-tier-only content.
Substantial homeworks with around 50 questions in each yet so easy and quick to mark. Ideal for peer or self-marking.
- GCSE Chemistry Quick-mark Homeworks
- 4.2 Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE AQA Chemistry (8462)
- GCSE Science Quick-mark Homeworks
- GCSE Homeworks
- 4.1 Atomic structure and the periodic table
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 1
- GCSE Quick-mark Homeworks
- 4.3 Quantitative chemistry
- 4.4 Chemical changes
- 4.5 Energy changes
- 4.9 Chemistry of the atmosphere
- 4.10 Using resources
- 4.7 Organic chemistry
- 4.8 Chemical analysis
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 2
- 4.6 The rate and extent of chemical change