Text-Based Performance Activity Pack for GCSE AQA Drama
To support Component 3: Texts in Practice
From selecting texts to the final performance, address all aspects of creating a text-based performance with this exciting pack!
24 practical and non-practical activities for use with any text will enthuse and engage students and ensure they get the most from every line and stage direction.
- Stimulating exercises fuel creativity and energise students’
- Bring out characters’ inner beasts with transformative tasks
- Experience the sights and sounds of the play through installations and soundscapes
- Banish pre-performance nerves using ‘what if…?;’ techniques
- Use as whole lessons, or to provide focus in a student-led rehearsal session
- Fully matched to all requirements of Component 3: Texts in Practice
- Handy overview grid with key activity information – for quick and easy planning!
- Ready-to-use student worksheets – minimal preparation needed!
The content is of a high quality… I will begin delivering this component in January/ February 2017 and would be happy to use this resource as an introduction to text in performance E Haynes, Drama Teacher and Independent Reviewer