Text-Based Performance Activity Pack for GCSE AQA Drama
To support Component 3: Texts in Practice
From selecting texts to the final performance, address all aspects of creating a text-based performance with this exciting pack!
24 practical and non-practical activities for use with any text will enthuse and engage students and ensure they get the most from every line and stage direction.
- Stimulating exercises fuel creativity and energise students’
- Bring out characters’ inner beasts with transformative tasks
- Experience the sights and sounds of the play through installations and soundscapes
- Banish pre-performance nerves using ‘what if…?;’ techniques
- Use as whole lessons, or to provide focus in a student-led rehearsal session
- Fully matched to all requirements of Component 3: Texts in Practice
- Handy overview grid with key activity information – for quick and easy planning!
- Ready-to-use student worksheets – minimal preparation needed!
The content is of a high quality… I will begin delivering this component in January/ February 2017 and would be happy to use this resource as an introduction to text in performance E Haynes, Drama Teacher and Independent Reviewer
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (9280)|
|"Clear layout with exercises that are visually easy to follow. Practical and well-structured worksheets allow for more detailed exploration of ideas. The teacher notes are really useful for planning and preparation. Differentiation options are helpful but have enough flexibility to be varied according to different student needs." H Gravestock, PhD in costume and performance, BA(Hons) in theatre practice and Independent Reviewer|