InterACTIVE Powerpoints for AQA A Level PE
700+ dynamic slides* to inspire and impress your students
Maximise motivation with these expertly animated and interactive PowerPoints for AQA A Level PE.
57* concise and lively presentations to engage your learners!
- 22-35 PowerPoint presentations (400+ slides) on CD*
- Slides printed alongside teacher’s notes to support delivery
- Structured student worksheets – enable clear feedback
Bring theory to life!
- Dynamic illustrations, GIFs and diagrams – stimulate student understanding of difficult concepts!
- Energetic animations and interactivity – helps you deliver engaging and stimulating lessons!
- Embedded videos – specifically filmed to illustrate key sporting examples and the application of knowledge!
- External links and videos – inspire further research!
More than just content…
- Imaginative and interactive activities – video analysis, puzzles, match-ups and many more – assess students’ comprehension of the topic!
- Discussion springboards – encourage in-class analysis of the topics and application to the wider context
- Exam-style questions – give focus at the end of each lesson and provides essential exam practice
Unleash the power of PowerPoint!
* When year 1 (AS Level) and year 2 resources combined.
Video sample (OCR version) - Functional Roles of Muscles:
Video sample (OCR version) - Levers of the body:
What do teachers say about this resource? (10304)
This resource is clearly laid out into the distinct learning, discussion, interactive and exam style question elements. The information on each slide is concise with the opportunity for the teacher to expand further... The interactive slides are appropriately placed [and] the simplicity of the slides allows students to focus on the key points. This resource enhances learning with the simplicity of it's layout. There can be no confusion with the content or the purpose of each slide. The information is in depth and meets the expectations of the reading level for a 16-18 year old, particularly those moving on to higher level education and the demands of reading peer-reviewed journal articles. The resource matches the expectations of the specification and the detail required by students in exam style responses. The resource has a consistent approach with the terminology used which also mirrors the expectation of higher level students in the exam.
- 3.1 Factors affecting participation in physical activity and sport
- 3.1.1 Applied anatomy and physiology
- 3.1.2 Skill acquisition
- 3.1.3 Sport and society
- 3.2 Factors affecting optimal performance in physical activity and sport
- 3.2.1 Exercise physiology
- 3.2.2 Biomechanical movement
- 3.2.3 Sport psychology
- 3.2.4 Sport and society and the role of technology in physical activity and sport
- A Level AQA Physical Education (7581/7582)
- A Level Interactive PowerPoints
- A Level PE
- A Level PE Interactive PowerPoints
- AS PE
- PowerPoints for PE