Learning Grids for AQA GCSE (9-1) Food Preparation and Nutrition
Help your ‘practical minded’ students understand the theory!
A brilliant idea designed to support differentiation. Students work through the question grids to review each specification point. Working alone or in pairs, with or without their books, every student can engage with this resource.
Progressive structure helps students grasp the basics before tackling applied questions.
A godsend for weaker students who find it difficult to absorb information in class. Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it.
- Leads to active learning, scaffolding of understanding and student confidence
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework or cover lesson
- Students work individually, you can focus where the help is needed
- End result: revision notes – with full spec coverage!
AQA GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition by Rickus, Saunder and Mackey (Hodder; ISBN 1471863646)
AQA GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition by Tull and Littlewood (IP; ISBN 1908682787)
What do teachers say about this resource? (9073)
I particularly like how much information is included in this resource. It is comprehensive and includes all of the required information. I like how it is in a question format, rather than just providing the students with the information.
- 3.2 Food, Nutrition and Health
- 3.3 Food Science
- 3.4 Food Safety
- 3.5 Food Choice
- 3.6 Food Provenance
- GCSE AQA Food Preparation and Nutrition (8585)
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Learning Grids
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- GCSE Learning Grids
- Paper 1 Food Preparation and Nutrition