Revision Cards for OCR GCSE (9–1)
55-91 photocopiable revision cards covering all the content for OCR GCSE (9–1) PE. Provided on A4 double-sided paper, ready to photocopy onto card or laminate and cut up.
Will save hours of time and ensure we confidently know we have given students the best tools possible to prepare for their exam
Make revision manageable and achievable for students of all abilities!
- Clear and concise topic summaries – help students to memorise key content!
- Engaging diagrams and relevant illustrations – stimulate application of knowledge!
- Card Questions – great for quizzing knowledge and application of spec content and assessing strengths and weaknesses of key topic areas.
- Extension Questions – inspire further research and discussions to challenge students to access the higher marks in the exam.
A valuable educational resource students will be able to use in class or independently for homework/revision
Introduction of the pack explains a multitude of uses for home or classroom learning – starters, plenaries, paired/group work, exam support and as a personal revision tool!
What do teachers say about this resource? (9068)
A very useful resource for students to have to revise GCSE PE. This resource will save hours of time and ensure we confidently know we have given the students the best tools possible to prepare for their exam. I particularly like the way that the question cards are numbered to match the cards with the correct information on, making easy for learners to look to see if the answers are correct. There is a good ratio between diagrams/pictures and writing. The information is clear and concise making easy to use. I also really like the question cards have extension questions so we can cover the full range of abilities from 9 to 1. This is a valuable educational resource students will be able to use in class or independently for homework/revision.
Some good summaries of the topics. A lot of good condensed information. Helps learners recap main information.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9069)
The resource is well laid out and will be a very useful revision tool. The resource can be using different ways, in class, small groups and independently so should suit all learners. Very clear link to other Zigzag resources such as the OCR Learning grids... which will help students recall information in more depth if they are both used. Every question card has an extension task showing clear differentiation and challenging the more able students. The resource helps student to revise and recall the important point of each topic area. This is a good revision tool and would be great for revision classes leading up to the exams.
Very good detail and variation. [Helps] focus on revision specifics... The detail is spot on.
Good revision notes. Helps learners recap main information.
- 1.1 Applied anatomy and physiology
- 1.2 Physical training
- GCSE OCR Physical Education (J587)
- GCSE PE
- GCSE PE Revision Cards
- GCSE Revision Cards
- Physical factors affecting performance
- 2.1 Socio-cultural influences
- 2.2 Sports psychology
- 2.3 Health, fitness and well-being
- Socio-cultural issues and sports psychology