Practice Exam Papers for AQA GCSE PE
Four original practice papers providing comprehensive coverage of the AQA (9–1) GCSE PE Paper 1 and Paper 2 exams. Carefully constructed and fully cross-referenced to ensure students gain complete exam practice across the AOs!
It simulates the real thing pretty closely...
...The layout is accurate and the variety of questions is good. The marking grid is very useful
Everything you need for the perfect practice…
- Mimics the tone, style and format of the new AQA exam with identical balance of AOs – perfect for mocks!
- Full range of question types – from multiple-choice to quantitative skills and extended-answer questions, giving you exam-style questions not available from AQA!
- Student-friendly mark schemes – great for quick marking and peer- or self-assessment
Check out the NEW Exam Prep Pack for AQA GCSE PE!
Excellent for giving proper exam scenario questions in preparation for exams
What do teachers say about this resource? (8981)
An excellent practice paper, as it simulates the real thing pretty closely. The layout is accurate and the variety of questions is good. The marking grid is very useful to use as a way of checking what content has featured. Clear and easy to relate to...this will be a very popular resource.
Excellent for giving proper exam scenario questions in preparation for exams...has a range of types of questions. It's quite thorough on the topic compared to other [resources].
Helpful resource for pupils to practice questions on variety of topics. Four example papers to use, mark schemes available too. Set out like official exam.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8982)
Useful and easy to use [with] 'real life' example questions . [Helps students] get used to the wording of the questions and how to tackle them. Simple enough to be given as homework, but challenging enough to get them used to the types of questions. A useful investment
It was good to see the similarities with the real AQA GCSE paper exam and having four examples of good and varied questions for [Paper 2] is a good resource to have. The exam questions are varied enough to cover all of the content. I think this will be a very popular resource.
Useful for pupils to have some practice questions and mark schemes for revision. Would recommend as very useful for revision.
- 3.1 The human body and movement in physical activity and sport
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- GCSE AQA Physical Education (8582)
- GCSE PE
- GCSE PE Practice Exam Papers
- GCSE Practice Exam Papers
- GCSE Practice Papers
- Movement analysis
- PE Practice Exam Papers
- Physical training
- Use of data
- 3.2 Socio-cultural influences and well-being in physical activity and sport
- Health, fitness and well-being
- Socio-cultural influences
- Sports psychology