Activity Pack for BTEC Level 2 Technical Certificate in SPORT AND ACTIVITY LEADERS (Unit 1)
Explore the processes that go into planning, leading, communicating and maintaining safe and effective leadership sessions, with this vocationally relevant Activity Pack.
Students should be able to lead these activities themselves leaving the tutor to assist where required
20 motivating ‘pick-up-and-go’ activities – with instructions and worksheets included – provide a great way for students to explore the unit, while boosting their understanding of the need-to-know skills, knowledge and behaviours required to be an effective Sport and Activity Leader.
- Spot the Hazard
- Role-playing injuries
- Writing speeches, job adverts and reports
- Forming checklists
- Stimulating exercises fuel creativity and energise students’ planning and leadership skills
- Individual, small-group and whole-class activities – designed to embed theory and develop understanding
- Engage students in ‘real-life’ leadership scenarios – supporting experience for progression to employment
Easy to use!
- Full spec coverage – perfect for cover lessons and integrating into your lesson plans
- Clear and accessible instructions for all activities reduce your planning and marking time
- Answers included – great for peer- and self-assessment
What do teachers say about this resource? (8712)
The educational value is that the students are engaged in guided discovery. They can learn the required knowledge at that level by themselves and without much input from the tutor. Realistically the students should be able to lead these activities themselves leaving the tutor to assist where required. A massive time saver for lecturers.