A Level Year 1 Eduqas Learning Grids: Component 1
A brilliant idea designed to support less-academic students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in topic-by-topic order. Cross-referenced to the ZigZag Course Companion and to the endorsed textbook to ensure a full and structured understanding of the spec.
Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher: ideal for cover lessons or homework
Working alone or in pairs, with or without their books, every student can engage with this resource. A godsend for students who find it difficult to absorb information in class!
- Questions cover all assessment objectives – developing students’ ability to demonstrate understanding and apply knowledge
- Full specification coverage – great for using as revision notes
- Particularly supports 'hands-on' learners who need to write down information to absorb it
Pack includes question-only grids and answer versions for easy marking.
Plus! Extension tasks challenge students to create links to unseen media types – perfect for exam practice!
- Media Studies
- Component 1
- Investigating the Media
- Media Language
- ‘Kiss of the Vampire’ film poster
- Dizzie Rascal
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- ‘Late Night Woman’s Hour’
- The Daily Mirror
- ‘Assassin’s Creed’
- ‘Tide’ print advert
- ‘Rain for Good’ audiovisual ad
- Set Products
- A Level
- Media Industries