DNA: Exploratory Pack for GCSE
Set text for GCSE Edexcel and GCSE Eduqas
A contemporary piece of theatre exploring pertinent modern-day themes – including morality and ethics – Dennis Kelly’s darkly disturbing DNA is particularly suited to a young audience and perfect for engaging students at GCSE.
These ready-to-use, student-friendly notes and engaging exploratory activities combine to create the ultimate practical study pack for DNA.
- Packed with practical, written, research and discussion tasks
- Practice essay questions interwoven throughout
- Key terms glossary
- Teaching notes and indicative content
- Consolidate contextual understanding
Find out how the playwright, the social, historical, political and cultural contexts and the performance context inform the play
- Explore the play scene by scene Get insightful commentary and analysis of relevant events and themes while considering the implications on performance, direction and design
- Uncover theatrical possibilities
Take a closer look at production concepts, characterisation, staging, lighting, sound, props, costume and more in light of the whole play