Topic Tests for AS / A Level Year 1 OCR A: Stats & Mechanics
Put progress at the heart of your assessment strategy with these paired, progressive topic tests.
A highly flexible set of tests for every topic!
- Three progressive levels of test – Fundamentals Test, Standard Test, and Challenge Test
- Paired ‘second chance’ duplicate – mirroring the first but with different numbers – allowing resits, reinforcement and greater success
- Total of six tests per topic means you can tailor your approach for every student with ease!
- Option 1 (Simple) – Many flexible uses – little planning! E.g. Revise for homework, Test A ⇨ Class test, Test B.
- Option 2 – Run two tests at a time on a rolling basis… E.g. 1/2, 2/3, 3/4
- Option 3 (Sophisticated) – Test three chapters at a time on a rolling basis; use the fundamentals test as starters used with time interval in-between… leaving one test to use at the end for course topic revision